The Elmhurst Symphony Association is pleased to provide the following benefits and privileges to our donors in appreciation for their generous support.
Benefits listed below are progressive and cumulative: All giving levels include the benefits listed for lower levels, with the exception of sponsorship recognition opportunities. Giving circle memberships are calculated on an annual basis.
Conductor’s Circle (gifts$50,000+)
- We are happy to offer custom, personalized benefits for Conductor’s Circle donors. Please contact us to learn more.
Soloist Circle ($25,000–$49,999)
- We are happy to offer custom, personalized benefits for Soloist Circle donors. Please contact us to learn more.
Concertmaster’s Circle ($10,000–$24,999)
- Concert Sponsorship
- Lobby Recognition
- Premier Program Recognition
Symphony Circle ($5,000–$9,999)
- Soloist/Guest Artist Sponsorship
Concerto Circle ($2,500–$4,999)
- Principal Musician Sponsorship or Section Sponsorship
Overture Circle ($1,000–$2,499)
- Featured Repertoire or Youth Program Sponsorship
- Season Preview Event Invitation
- Post-Concert Reception Invitations
- Open Rehearsal Invitations
- Access to Archival Recordings
- Program Listing
- Annual Report Listing
- Website Recognition
The Elmhurst Symphony Association is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, EIN 23-7348453. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.